Oh now. The very lovely Jo Cooper has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award, which is a lovely way to start the year. Honestly, it does mean a lot that people enjoy my little corner of the internet.
So I have to…
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Thank you Jo.
1. This snow, as pretty as it is, is starting to get on my nerves (I keep slipping on it).
2. I shaved on xmas day, which was the first time I’d seen my face since 2006. I think it’s a look I’ll stick with, despite having acquired a rather fat neck.
3. I want a cat. Or six. Not right now, but at some point.
4. I worry too much.
5. Like Jo, and for the same reason, I haven’t eaten chocolate in years. Or cheese.
6. I have never been to university, a creative writing workshop or a retreat, which occasionally makes me feel I’m a bit of a hypocrite when I teach.
7. I am going to go for a walk.
I’m not going to nominate any bloggers to do this (I’ve already nominated 14 from the last two times).