Six Things About Me
The delightful Sarah tagged me the other day, with this:
Link to the person that tagged you – i.e. me.Post the rules on your blog.Write six random things about you in a blog post.Tag six people in your post.Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, here goes.
1. Before I was a writer I was going to be a rock star. (I am better at writing than I am at singing or playing the guitar, so everything worked out in the end.)
2. In the Lake District a couple of years ago I saw a wild golden eagle. Now, where birds (feathered) are concerned, there’s no stopping me.
3. I have the best girlfriend in the world.
4. I am not very tidy but I am organised. This confuses many people.
5. I am not a particularly interesting person.
6. I can’t think of a title for my coleslaw story and it is stressing me out!